Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy 21st! Congrats..You are legal now!

Yeap..that's right! I am turning 21. Where the heck did all those years go? Anyway..I didn't have any special celebration. Just like any other birthday I may not remember what I did for my birthday a year or even a month from now..haha.. well, maybe i will but in case that happens at least i still have this note to remind me.

So of course I had to work on my bday. But the people at work were so nice..my manager bought me dinner and my co-workers gave me a little surprise cake and stuff (thanks Ms.Jacqui, Mark, Sineth, n everyone else). A guest who's in for an extended stay who sorta already became friends with us even bought me a bday card..aww what a great feeling when someone appreciates you and thinks of you. Then after work, my co-worker Mark insisted that we should grab a drink over at Tazia just to make it 'official'. Of course, what a 21st bday without a drink, right? well I don't actually believe or care about that..since I'm not much of drinker anyway (I get that 'asian glow' everytime..smh) but..i thought why not just for the fun of it. At Tazia, we ended up sitting at the bar with the guest who gave me the bday card earlier and we chatted about random stuff and the hit and miss about the hotel. fun time had by all. Mark and I did not stay very long cause we both were tired already and it was kind of already late, so we bid farewell to that guest and since he is leaving the next day, we exchanged emails.

I got home safe and sound. ...dizzy and glowing.

Thanks Dad for blessing me throughout my 21 years journey! without You I wouldn't be here today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio